Audio ApplicationsNU-Tech represents a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC.
Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.
- Multi Microphone acquisition scenarios
- Algorithm testing
- Demonstration platform for the early stage of development
- Complex routing structures
Examples of Scenarios where NU-Tech adds a real boost in terms of Time to Market:
- Line-array speakers (see figure)
- Multichannel Automotive audio sytems
- Build a new stand-alone application with limited effort without designing it from scratch
- Test your algorithms within NU-Tech, save your configuration and use it in your code
- NUTSs are standard DLL files: ease of updating your application
- Create your own application under NU-Tech and distribute it