We have decided to distribute NU-Tech as Freeware for non-commercial use!
What is Freeware?FREEWARE is copyrighted computer software which is made available for use free of charge, for an unlimited time, [...]. Authors of freeware often want to "give something to the community", but also want credit for their software and to retain control of its future development. (from: Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia)
What does non-commercial mean?The definition of non-commercial is fairly simple and straightforward: if you earn money by using the Freeware version of NU-Tech, you have to purchase a license of it.
- This allows anybody who wishes to use NU-Tech for their private projects to do so.
- Students and teachers can use this version for any educational projects.
- It is even ok to use this version in a commercial environment, as long as you just want to evaluate the software.
- As soon as you start using it for commercial projects, you will have to purchase a license.
- Please read the FAQ and don't hesitate to contact us for any further doubt!
Limitations and Restrictions?The freeware version is a real freeware: no nag screens, no adware, no spyware...
The only restrictions of the Free Edition are:
You are permitted to:
- use the Free Edition at home for learning NU-Tech.
- use the Free Edition at educational institutions for teaching and learning NU-Tech.
- make as many copies of the NU-Tech Free Edition as you wish;
- give unmodified copies of the NU-Tech Free Edition installation program to anyone;
- distribute the NU-Tech Free Edition installation program in its unmodified form via electronic means.
- use the Free Edition for any, direct or indirect, commercial purpose.
There are no technical or time restrictions: the Free Edition includes all the same features from the NU-Tech Commercial version.