NU-Tech Forum Index Back to NU-Tech Web Site
NU-Tech Forum

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Shared memory between NUTs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cesco86

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Shared memory between NUTs Reply with quote

Hi everybody, I've been working on NU-TECH for few weeks trying to implement an AGC (Automatic Gain Control) as a user-defined NUT. Since I need to avoid feedbacks, I have to be able to share a variable, containing the gain value, between 2 NUTS (forward AGC and backward AGC). If I send that value by streaming a feedback occurs in the topology I'm using. I've been looking for some way to share memory and I found the NDKAddendum manual (http://www.nu-tech-dsp.com/_papers_/NDKAddendum.pdf). Here, functions which allow to share memory are described but I can't find them in the NUT template I've downloaded from www.nu-tech-dsp.com (I'm using the last one, for NU_TECH 2.3). Since this functions are not present in LEEffect.h I'm not able to use them. Is there any other NUT template which I need to use them? How can I make it works? Thank you.

Best regards,
Francesco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NU-Tech Forum Index -> NUTS Development Kit All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: